Contact The Cape Dutch Quarters, Tulbagh
View accommodation availability and book online:
Search tours and book and pay online:
- Take the N1 towards Paarl for half an hour
- Exit left at Exit 47 for "Klapmuts/Wellington R44" (the exit before Paarl).
- Turn left at the T junction and continue 15 minutes to Wellington
- On entering Wellington, turn left at the traffic lights (with the R44). The sign reads ‘Distillery Road-Hermon/Ceres’
- Continue for 30 minutes and through the Nuwekloof pass
- Continue 5 minutes through the pass and then follow the Tulbagh signs left into town
- At the T junction turn left into Tulbagh Main Road/Van Der Stel Road.
- Cape Dutch Quarters Reception is a double story Georgian building with shutters on the left of the road after 500 metres. It’s the only double story building in town. Open from 8-6.30/7pm
Tourism information about Tulbagh, Route 62 and surrounds.
- Tulbagh Tourism - www.tulbaghtourism.org.za
- Tulbagh community website - www.tulbagh.net
- Tulbagh community website - www.tulbagh.com
- Route 62 - www.route62.co.za
- Portfolio Collection - Cape Dutch Quarters is a proud member - click here